Thank you to our CEO, President & Executive Members!
To serve, promote & enhance economic success
Empowering the business community one relationship at a time to have a voice, maximize growth and succeed
Advocacy, Stewardship, Integrity, Excellence
RULES OF PLAY
1. Participants wishing to play The Taste Local Flavor Tour must purchase a play card from The Chamber offices located at 1730 Schertz Parkway
2. To be eligible for one of the four prize drawings, the following visits need to be made: for the $100 Visa Gift Card drawing - 3 - 7 vendors visited, $250 Visa Gift Card Drawing - 8 - 12 vendors visited, $500 Visa Gift Card Drawing - 13 - 17 Vendors visited, $1000 Visa Gift Card Drawing - 18+ vendors visited.
3. Chamber Staff and their immediate families (spouses, children) are ineligible to play.
4. Multiple visits to one vendor on the game card does not constitute vendor visits. Each vendor listed on the playing card constitutes one visit and one sticker.
5. Each vendor will have their own unique sticker. This sticker is the only one accepted on the game card to be eligible for qualification in the drawing on April 7th.
6. All cards will be verified by Chamber staff for eligibility and placed in the appropriate drawing for prizes.
7. Minimum purchase of product/food/beverage must be made in order to receive a sticker from the participating vendor..
8. The Chamber is not responsible for lost play cards
9. Game playing ends on March 31st at 5pm. All cards MUST be turned into The Chamber and received by staff by 5pm on the 31st to qualify.