The Ambassadors, in their distinctive ‘red coats’, are a volunteer group of members of The Chamber of Commerce who represent the Chamber at our Ribbon Cuttings, Grand Openings, Chamber Luncheons, Mixers and many more Chamber events. By doing so, they are the “Face of the Chamber” as they connect with members, local businesses and the community.
Some of the many benefits of being an Ambassador include …
- Increased name and face recognition for you and your business/organization.
- Excellent networking opportunities for your business/organization.
- Media coverage from attendance at Chamber events.
- Getting to know our local business and community leaders as they get to know you.
- Special invitations to Chamber events.
- Receiving an invaluable perspective of what is happening with our local businesses.
For more information on how to become an Ambassador with The Chamber, email us at email@example.com or call the Chamber office at 210-619-1950.
The Ambassadors Meet the on the first Monday of each month. Please call for more information!
Front Row L to R: Farelle Woodard (Secretary) – Doss Audiology, Elsa Cranford -Edward Jones Investments
Second Row L to R: Rick Upton -Local Community News, Brian Posten (Chair) -Air Force Federal Credit Union, Susy Williams - Susy Williams Entertainment, Rhonda Williams -Brighter Futures Learning Center, Jan Haynie -Schertz Bank & Trust, Jill Carpenter -Broadway Bank, Kathy Crowley -TelePacific Communications, Christie Strunk -VIP Staffing, Trel Lloyd -Mass Mutual Financial, Jerry Perkins -ActionCOACH
Not pictured: Lupita Buitron-Martinez – French Quality Cleaners, Elizabeth Kuhlmann – RBFCU, Whitney Wiedner -Whitney Wiedner Graphic Design, Alex Saenz -Time Warner Business Class, Dawn Southwell (Past Chair)-GVEC
Image Coming Soon
Brian Posten, Air Force Federal Credit Union
Farelle Woodard, Doss Audiology