To Serve, Promote and Enhance
Continuing to empower the business community one relationship at a time.
The Chamber: We mean business.
Whether you are a small, medium or over 500 employees strong business, The Chamber (Schertz-Cibolo-Selma Area) is your partner and advocate for better business, better community and better connection to your target audience.
Through our relationships and communication with elected officials, municipal entities, military liaisons, and district educators, we are here to improve the business environment and connect your business with the resources you need to impact your future and community.
Brighter Futures Learning Center
- Colleges/Public Charter School
We are Brighter Futures Learning Center of Schertz! We are a locally owned child care center that is open Monday - Friday 6:30am - 6:30pm & we accept children 6 weeks old to 12 years old. Our mission is to promote lifelong learning in a safe & caring environment while inspiring creativity. Please call us to schedule a tour!
* Fingerprint Security Access, 2 Door Entrance
* Cameras In All Classrooms & On All Playgrounds
* 12 Classrooms Which Include 3 Separate Infant Rooms
* Warm & Nuturing Staff With A Variety of Educational Backgrounds
* Age Appropriate Monthly Themed-Based Curriculum Which Incorporates Basic Sign Language & Basic Spanish
* Developmental Assessments Completed On Children 2 Times Per Year
* 3 Fun-Filled Playgrounds Plus Large Indoor Playground/Multi-Media Room
* Extracurricular Activities Offered At Facility (Gymnastics, Dance, Soccer & Basketball etc)
* NACRRA Accepted
- Building Brighter Minds For Brighter Futures!
JobsDAYCARE POSITION - FloaterCategory: EducationJOIN OUR TALENTED TEAM!Brighter Futures Learning Center is looking to immediately hire 2 wonderful personalities interested in:1) PART-TIME floater position to assist in all classrooms 2:30pm - 6:30pm at our Schertz location.2) PART-TIME floater position to assist in all classroom-work mainly with the 3-year old classroom 2:30pm - 6:30pm at our Cibolo location.(We prefer some type of experience ...read more
ContactJennifer, Frances or ColbyPhone:(210) 566-1999Fax:(210) 569-5115
We are conveniently located just off FM 3009 in Schertz on Borgfeld Rd between Dobie Junior High & Clemens High School.